Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
What do you think?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't see, so much greatness about our offense, the production in the first 3 quarters was not so good and the defense even if it is improved doesnt look like a real solid unit
Less talk and keeping the under dog mentality

This offense I admit was not what we probably all pictured it will or should be. However, we still racked up over 400 yards, 24 pts. We were 100% in the red zone Around 50% on 3rd down.

But sometimes it isn’t all about stats. What this offense did do was flip the field numerous times. We got the ball at our goal line and about the 6 yard line and we were able get out from the shadows.

If anybody taped the game go back and watch when we were on our 5 yard line. Kyler makes a huge mistake. On an RPO Kyler decided to keep it, ran to his left and fell down for no gain.
Had he handed it off to Drake it would have been a huge gain. There wasn’t a 49er within 10 yards and had Fitz out in front of him. I’ll be watching for this play come Sunday.

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
I thought the game was very exciting and so glad our trade for DHop looked so good, he was amazing ! Kyler looked so fast and more bulked up, which is a good thing for his safety! Go My Cards!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose