Why does nobody else trade?

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think we all agree Keims trades have been great. Chandler jones, dhop, Carson, Hudson come to mind. Im a bit unsure about the price paid for Hollywood given other positions of need. I like this Mullen trade from what I can tell.

Cards have used these trades to mask some bad drafting for years. Why is it that teams trade so infrequently in the NFL? I cant imagine Keim is some sort of savant. The only other trade i see today is one in Philly.

What gives?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we all agree Keims trades have been great. Chandler jones, dhop, Carson, Hudson come to mind. Im a bit unsure about the price paid for Hollywood given other positions of need. I like this Mullen trade from what I can tell.

Cards have used these trades to mask some bad drafting for years. Why is it that teams trade so infrequently in the NFL? I cant imagine Keim is some sort of savant. The only other trade i see today is one in Philly.

What gives?
Trades in the last 2-3 years have been quite frequent.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

What gives?
Most teams highly value draft picks, because of the potential of hitting a home run and having them locked up on a low salary for 4 years.

But I would agree trades like the one we made today should happen much more often, the odds a 7th or 6th round pick amount to anything is like 10% and even then, it will most likely just be a backup type player.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There have been trades a plenty:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard