Why can't we...

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why can't we successfully do the following?

A screen play?

A draw play?

An end around play, or any around play period?

A trick play that actually tricks the other team instead of us?

Rebuild of the offensive line?

Go from a losing team to a winning team in a 3 year time frame?

The only thing different about this year is my season ended on the second game opening kickoff instead of the first game.

By game thirteen we will be in the race for yet another top ten draft slot.

Big Super

Kard's Kool-Aid Drinker
Reaction score
Coaching? Or is it the Owner's? Look, we've all been Cards fans for a long time now, and have been suffering (nobody says that being a Cards fan is easy, or for the faint of heart). Having 5 losing seasons is a HC's fault, having 50 is the Owner's.

Regime change starts with Bill Bidwill. Bill - give it up, give control to your son. And while you're at it - give the Championship back to Pottsville.

seesred

Reaction score
Bidwill did not fumble the ball yesterday. Bidwill did sign our best running back in 25 years. Bidwill did not throw 2 interceptions while in the red zone. The coaching staff is responsable for making sure the best players are playing and that basic football is known by all through training. Here is the thing. At the very beginning of the second half we kicked off. Before the first snap the defense had to call a time out because they didn't know what players should be on the field. That is coaching. A red flag was thrown twice. Giving up Time outs when the play looked good all the way. I was a strong Green guy and I love our players. But what happens this week going to Atlanta, how will this team play???

GBR

Big Super

Kard's Kool-Aid Drinker
Reaction score
No, Bidwill did not play yesterday, yet his fingerprints are all over this team. All I have to say is that we blame players and coaches for 50 years of failure. 50 DAMN YEARS! The only consistent over those 50 years is the Owner. The Owner is responsible for installing those at the very top (Front Office) who determines who will coach this team & what players to acquire. The coaches are responsible for winning games and managing the field performance of the players. But at the end of the decade, generation, and century, it all comes back to the Owner.

Big T

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
As usual some newbie bandwagoner, starts ragging on Bill BIDWILL and can't even spell the name right.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No, Bidwill did not play yesterday, yet his fingerprints are all over this team. All I have to say is that we blame players and coaches for 50 years of failure. 50 DAMN YEARS! The only consistent over those 50 years is the Owner. The Owner is responsible for installing those at the very top (Front Office) who determines who will coach this team & what players to acquire. The coaches are responsible for winning games and managing the field performance of the players. But at the end of the decade, generation, and century, it all comes back to the Owner.

Give it up man. Bidwill isn't going anywhere. How about we actually talk about what happens on the field. This will not change anytime soon.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I thought we did well on WR screen. It was very successful yesterday. More effective than the run IMO.