Who wins? Seahawks @ Redskins

Who wins?

• Total voters

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but the Seahawks. Russell Wilson is on fire and they have an awesome D.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Chickens all day, skins can't beat teams with killer defenses and Seattle has more talent to work with. Lock of the week style.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seahawks are the better overall team, but it'll be a fun game to watch. Redskins have been an average team at home ever since they moved from RFK. I still think that RFK rocked like no other stadium I have ever been in. The Redskins were unbeatable there, like Seattle is almost unbeatable at home now. Seahawks D may expose RGIII's injured knee. His injury is more serious than the media has let on.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I think Seahawks defense dismantles RG 3- by stopping Morris!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
3 teams in our division would beat most of the other NFL teams. I will go with the Seahawks knocking RGIII out of the game and winning with ease.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
3 teams in our division would beat most of the other NFL teams. I will go with the Seahawks knocking RGIII out of the game and winning with ease.

As I was saying ..... Shanahan must be a moron to risk the future of his prized QB like that. That is shameful, besides ignorant. It is hard to believe to me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn