Who will be in DC for the opener?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who will be in DC for the opener? My youngest son sporting the new white jerseys. They are sharp!! Plan is to be in DC for the opener with my oldest son Justin, my youngest son Joe, and my grandson Dom.

Attachments

• IMG_2053.jpeg
    IMG_2053.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2052.jpeg
    IMG_2052.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You guys are actually gonna spend money to see this travesty? Lol
As far as I’m concerned, the ship hit rock bottom about 6 months ago. It can only get better now lol. To be honest, I’m most intrigued to see the new white uniforms. And also excited not to see Coach Beta on the sidelines. We may be lacking the kind of talent that wins divisions, but we’ll be a far better watch than the end of 21 & all of last season.

Captain Matt

Registered
Reaction score
We live just south of DC off of the GW Parkway near Mt Vernon. My son and I agreed that if it wasn’t the opener we’d definitely go. Whenever the Cards make ot to Baltimore, Philly, Cleveland, or DC we normally go.

Unfortunately one of my ships is going through a major inspection in San Diego so I’ll be “underway” for the opener (total bummer).

I might be able to get scores but that’s about it.

Have fun at the game (jealous)!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
PA, your son looks good in that jersey. Crazy thing is the whites aren't too far off from the Commanders unis. Enjoy the game. I would have gone but I always throw a bash at my house for the opener.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If there is ever a season to blow off it’s this one….. I say don’t and I’ll send you a link to watch the games
Sometimes watching train wrecks can be more fun than you'd think. Haven't you ever watched a movie, that everyone thinks is objectively bad, so you can see for yourself how bad the movie actually is?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who will be in DC for the opener? My youngest son sporting the new white jerseys. They are sharp!! Plan is to be in DC for the opener with my oldest son Justin, my youngest son Joe, and my grandson Dom.

Nice! First new jersey that I've seen. Been debating on which one to grab. Was leaning white.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Will be in DC for the game as well. Planning on five road trips this season (CLE/HOU/PIT/CHI are the other four) and don’t expect to see any wins.
CLE/HOU/CHI are not guaranteed losses, IMO. You probably picked the 5 best road games to attend, if you do want to see a win or two.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes watching train wrecks can be more fun than you'd think. Haven't you ever watched a movie, that everyone thinks is objectively bad, so you can see for yourself how bad the movie actually is?
Yes but I didn’t pay to see the train wreck waited till it was free :)