Whiteout (graphic novel)

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just read a trade paperback (collection of a comic book story) called "Whiteout" by Greg Rucka. Damned good story about a murder in Antarctica and the agent stationed there.

Just thought I'd give a tip those so inclined to read stuff like that: Get it. Good stuff.

You can probably find it at instocktrades.com. Looks like they have pretty great prices, though I haven't ordered from there, yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

Yes, that's a Frank Miller cover, but no, he doesn't provide the art inside.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just read a trade paperback (collection of a comic book story) called "Whiteout" by Greg Rucka. Damned good story about a murder in Antarctica and the agent stationed there.

Rucka's usually provides an enjoyable read. I'll check it out ASAP. Great job, P.

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool.

I'll try to check it out before the film comes out: Whiteout (film)
I missed that. I think hollywood might F it up by casting a looker in the part of the agent. IMO, she should be sort of a plain jane.

But, hopefully they're smart enough to tape into the idea of Antarctica being very much a character unto itself--one that touches and deeply affects all of the other characters.

There's also a second Whiteout TPB, but they geeks at the comic book store tell me it's not as good as the first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard