Whis & The Cards Are Gonna Make The Steelers Cry!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Hopefully it won't be tears of joy, but I do think this Cardinal team has a very good chance of beating the Steelers in Zona.

PHXDragon

Rookie
Reaction score
I sold my Steeler tickets on ebay for $585.00. I'll be watching this one on TV LOL. But the topic seems appropriate. If the Cards win, the Steeler fans who got scalped will look alot like that :D

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
:lame:

Dude the idea is to build a home field advantage, not sell it away! :(

The guy that sits next to me sold his two tickets for $600... I may need bail money for tossing the Steelers fan over the railing...

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sold my Steeler tickets on ebay for $585.00. I'll be watching this one on TV LOL. But the topic seems appropriate. If the Cards win, the Steeler fans who got scalped will look alot like that :D

OMG. I've turned down 4 great offers on my tickets for this game, just so they wouldn't go to Steelers' fans.

PHXDragon......:gun: :hammer: :bang:

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Sorry but normally I agree with you, but with players and owners raking in millions I see nothing wrong with a fan (who foots the bill anyways) making a few dollars here and there. No I would not suggest doing it every game, but you got to take advantage of a good opportunity as much as it hurts my heart.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry but normally I agree with you, but with players and owners raking in millions I see nothing wrong with a fan (who foots the bill anyways) making a few dollars here and there. No I would not suggest doing it every game, but you got to take advantage of a good opportunity as much as it hurts my heart.

:thumbup:

I agree nothing wrong with a fan selling his tickets. Preferably to a home fan. But if not oh well.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Stub Hub has 2,616 tickets for sale to the Steelers game. 3,991 for Carolina and 3,558 for Detroit.

By comparison Stub Hub has 1,387 for sale for our game in St.Louis vs the Rams and 907 for the Colts/Broncos game this weekend.

Still far too many of our seats being brokered but a lot better than at SDS.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't you also complain that UoP wasn't loud enough?

Its not. Plain and simple. But fans occasionally selling their tickets to other people shouldn't keep the noise low either. Doesnt happen in other stadium shoudlnt in ours. Nice try though.

The reason OUR stadium isn tlud enough is because of all the yuppies in PHX that attend games. You couldnt fit a BB up there you know whats with a bottle of lube.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If you sell your tickets to a Steelers fan you are helping the Steelers chances to beat the Cardinals.