Whiniest fans in all of sports?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
1) Oakland Raiders - Yeah we got the tuck rule thanks to you ass clowns
2) Boston Celtics - You've won like 16 championships, how about a nice cup of **** for the next 100 years?
3) Buffalo Sabers - Brett Hull's foot was in the crease, so what?
4) Phoenix Suns - Good lord, what happened to my city? Should Tampax open their processing facility on 7th Ave or what?
5) Dallas Mavericks - You sucked for like 50 years, you don't deserve any breaks

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any list like this without the Sacramento Kings in one of the top two spots is worthless..

that is all..

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Any list like this without the Sacramento Kings in one of the top two spots is worthless..

that is all..

You need to add them to your list.... Now that I think about it, nothing good ever comes out of Northern California.

Raiders, 49ers, Giants, Kings, Warriors.... all a bunch of ******** (pronounced Az-weep-aye)

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
1) Oakland Raiders - Yeah we got the tuck rule thanks to you ass clowns
2) Boston Celtics - You've won like 16 championships, how about a nice cup of **** for the next 100 years?
3) Buffalo Sabers - Brett Hull's foot was in the crease, so what?
4) Phoenix Suns - Good lord, what happened to my city? Should Tampax open their processing facility on 7th Ave or what?
5) Dallas Mavericks - You sucked for like 50 years, you don't deserve any breaks

That lists looks perfect to me. Especially #4.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to add them to your list.... Now that I think about it, nothing good ever comes out of Northern California.

Raiders, 49ers, Giants, Kings, Warriors.... all a bunch of ******** (pronounced Az-weep-aye)

Ill make my list with the top whiniest team from each sport..

NBA: Sacramento Kings hands down and Id rank them #1 overall of any sport.

NFL: Seattle Seahawks for the constant whining that has yet to stop after their loss to the Steelers in the Super Bowl.

MLB: I would say the Cubs but their fans seem to actually enjoy losing. I was thinking of the Red Sox but then they won the WS. After looking thru all the teams Im gonna stick with the Red Sox. Almost a hundred years of whining before their WS win all they did was whine, and they still do to a degree abou tthe Yankees even after. So congrats Boston fans, you lil babies.

NHL: Um, since I dont watch hockey and have no idea this will be hard. I do hear that canadians whine that all their teams move to the USA and that none of canadian teams win the Cup losing to a USA team all the time. So Im going to not go with just one team but a country as a whole for this one. All canadian team fans and/or canadian hockey fans are the biggest whiners.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugghh....Giant's fans are the worst.

I work with a Giants fan who wanted me to take him to the Giants-Cards game at the new stadium. Um, superfan? There IS no Giants-Cards game this year, not in AZ and not in New Jersey.

Don't know if you guys know this, but Philly is so hard up for a championship that a dude did a one-person play about it. And, from what I remember, it was quite successful (at least in Philly).

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I just read that in the new comcast building they put a broze statue of william penn on one of the beams, thinking that they are cursed for breaking the gentlemens agreement that william penn would be the highest point in the city

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just read that in the new comcast building they put a broze statue of william penn on one of the beams, thinking that they are cursed for breaking the gentlemens agreement that william penn would be the highest point in the city

Wouldn't surprise me. The Penn curse is the newest one I've heard.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

True story M.O. Does this mean the Phils will now stop blowing leads and getting pport from the pen?? :shrug:

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
for those unfamililar with the city here is the statue that sits atop city hall - i swear the designers had a sense of humor - this is the view as you are going down the Ben Franklin Parkway (a diagonal street that has museums, fountains, etc on it)

it's gold when it's raining

You must be registered for see images attach

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I work with a Giants fan who wanted me to take him to the Giants-Cards game at the new stadium. Um, superfan? There IS no Giants-Cards game this year, not in AZ and not in New Jersey.

Don't know if you guys know this, but Philly is so hard up for a championship that a dude did a one-person play about it. And, from what I remember, it was quite successful (at least in Philly).

What a jackass.

I meant SF Giants by the way, but after your post I'm going to have to add NY Giants fans as well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson