Which of these draft Prospect WRs would Help our Current Team the Most?

Which of these WRs would Help our Current Team the Most?

• A.J. Brown, Mississippi

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Riley Ridley, Georgia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parris Campbell, Ohio State

• J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, Stanford

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • D.K. Metcalf, Mississippi

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Hakeem Butler, Iowa State

• Marquise Brown, Oklahoma

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Deebo Samuel, South Carolina

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • N'Keal Harry, Arizona State

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Kelvin Harmon, NC State

• Terry McLaurin, Ohio State

• Total voters

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
After voting for one of them, tell us who you voted for and which later round pick at WR you think would be a good compliment for/to him, if it worked out we could draft both.

Unless we trade back and get a couple more 1st or 2nd rounders, I can't see anything this good happening. However, I voted for Iowa State's Hakeem Butler. There is nothing like having a big red zone target to bail you out..

In a perfect Cardinal world, if either of these complimentary wideouts fell to the bottom of R2, I would make a move to grab either one to compliment either a big red zone threat like Hakeem Butler, or if we had taken a speedster like Hollywood Brown.

Riley Ridley, Georgia - 6’2’’, 199 lbs, 40 Time: 4.58 - great hands, smooth route runner, great vision, my personal draft favorite.

Terry McLaurin, Ohio State - 6', 208 lbs, 40 Time: 4.35 - good size, fast, excellent route runner, and hard nosed & scrappy.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
Either a speed demon who can take the lid off, or a big body who can win with size in the RZ and on 3rd down. Tbh I think we will draft both types of WRs. Other than Fitz and Kirk, none of our current WRs has shown much, if anything in the NFL.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I wouldn't touch N'Keal Harry. He has bust written all over him. He doesn't know how to run routes and create space. Pro cbs will totally shut him down. He is my #1 Buyer Beware player in the draft. And I love my alma mater deeply. Please examine his tape closely and I believe you will see what I see about him.

Reaction score
N'Keal Harry make me nervous also, Sissy. He could be great if he has the work ethic, but he will have to work like he never has before! I just don't know if he has that drive in him?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave