Where's the love from Fathead?!?!?!?!?!

Tony W

Ride it like u stole it!!!!!!!
Reaction score
IS anyone else pissed about the fact that they only have the helmet, and our QB in their lineup? I mean is Tony Romo so spectacular that he warrants one over Q, Fitz, and A-Dub? I've emailed them several times on this blatant oversight to no avail. Maybe if we assaulted them on a united front we could get some results from those guys.
Comments, Ideas????

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone out there in TV land...when the cards start winning they'll get more fans. When they get more fans it will make more business sense to develop and manufacture more cards schwag.

Until then, we should be happy with what we have.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
IS anyone else pissed about the fact that they only have the helmet, and our QB in their lineup? I mean is Tony Romo so spectacular that he warrants one over Q, Fitz, and A-Dub? I've emailed them several times on this blatant oversight to no avail. Maybe if we assaulted them on a united front we could get some results from those guys.
Comments, Ideas????

Cardinals merchandise is the lowest selling in the league. When the demand is there, so will the supply.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I watch the NFL Shop on HSN, when they display the merchandise, half the time they don't even show the Cardinals item. It really irks me

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Cardinals merchandise is the lowest selling in the league. When the demand is there, so will the supply.

That really sux. Cause the Cardinals colors are sharp.

The Bidwills sit on the one of the only merchandising products that are not full of black, or some off color of blue and can't cash in on it.

It has always confused me how the "cheapness" of the past was to save money for the organization when winning would easily make more money that the organization could ever save.

I mean look at the sexy beast in this picture, sporting some Cardinals apparel.

Lookin' sharp ;)

Attachments

• Cards gear.jpg
    Cards gear.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
People WANT to merchandise the cards....

Leinart, Fitz, & even Q are all very marketable people.

We need to win first.

If you build it, they will come.

SeaChicken

The Other Bird
Reaction score
Hello, everyone out there in TV land...when the cards start winning they'll get more fans. When they get more fans it will make more business sense to develop and manufacture more cards schwag.

Until then, we should be happy with what we have.
Yep. What he said. Before the Super Bowl XL, everything came in 28 teams... and Seattle was never one of them. Sucked big time.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Why do we care so much about a TV show within the TV show Rocko's Modern Life?

:shrug:

:D

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We need some sort of income source so the Cardinals can complete with other teams in the league!!!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That really sux. Cause the Cardinals colors are sharp.

The Bidwills sit on the one of the only merchandising products that are not full of black, or some off color of blue and can't cash in on it.

It has always confused me how the "cheapness" of the past was to save money for the organization when winning would easily make more money that the organization could ever save.

I mean look at the sexy beast in this picture, sporting some Cardinals apparel.

Lookin' sharp ;)

Hey, she's pretty sharp. Why is that monkey standing along side her?

:D

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tony, c'mon man. You know the drill. I'm sure these people read your email, chuckle and click it right in the trash. Hey, I agree with you, but I learned a long, long time ago that you get what you get being a Cards fan. That'll change one day, but expect more of the same in your quest for Cards stuff.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn