Where to watch DBacks next year

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I cut the cord this year and watched the DBacks on Arizona Sports on Youtube TV. Now effective 10/1/20 DBacks and Suns coverage it gone. Where else can I watch the DBacks next year other than DIRECTV with their hefty prices?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I cut the cord this year and watched the DBacks on Arizona Sports on Youtube TV. Now effective 10/1/20 DBacks and Suns coverage it gone. Where else can I watch the DBacks next year other than DIRECTV with their hefty prices?

Who is your cell phone carrier?

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Cox Cable . . . with their hefty prices. :)

I bundle with them. And I have, going back to when they
bought out Dimension Cable in Phoenix 30 years ago.

If I can remain a fan of the mismanaged Diamondbacks
and mismanaged Suns, I can remain with Cox.

Loyal to the teams. Frustrated. Critical. But loyal.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AZ Native

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I'm stuck with directv and the fox sports go app.

I wish I could be more help.
Yeah I had Direct tv and AT&T cell. We switched to Verizon and lost our $25 monthly credits, free HBO and something else. Our bill went over our budget so I signed up for YOUTUBE TV as they had FOX AZ SPORTS. That was in August. Effective Oct 1st they dropped FOX AZ. My luck. DISH and a number of streaming services dropped them to. If DIRECTV doesn’t renew them, it will be really tough to catch DBACK Games.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I had Direct tv and AT&T cell. We switched to Verizon and lost our $25 monthly credits, free HBO and something else. Our bill went over our budget so I signed up for YOUTUBE TV as they had FOX AZ SPORTS. That was in August. Effective Oct 1st they dropped FOX AZ. My luck. DISH and a number of streaming services dropped them to. If DIRECTV doesn’t renew them, it will be really tough to catch DBACK Games.
Have you tried comcast/xfinity?

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Get a friend/family member's cable login and use the Fox Sports app on AndroidTV/AppleTV/Firestick.

That or you can get MLB.atBat (T-Mobile gives it free every year) and use the atBat apps. Only caveat is that the games are blacked out in AZ on it. You have to use a VPN to make it look like you're in another part of the country. This is what I do since the Fox Sports app loves to crash.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave