Where do we go from here?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it’s not until the third round, ( or is it? ).

Do we dare build more on the defensive side like a Jeremy Chinn?

I think we have to think offense. Everything points to the O-line. Peart , Wanagho, Hunt( he’ll be gone), Niang?

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Intrigued about the OL Hunt. He seems to be getting a lot of attention lately. More of a guard but would be a good third round pick. Sweezy has one year left on his deal, and Pugh could be a cap cut after next year

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Intrigued about the OL Hunt. He seems to be getting a lot of attention lately. More of a guard but would be a good third round pick. Sweezy has one year left on his deal, and Pugh could be a cap cut after next year

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Im hoping Jordan Elliot drops to the early 3rd. He would be a really good 3/4 DE

If hes not there look OL, WR, or a different D-Lineman. How great would it be if Mimms or Pittman was still around in the 3rd?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Im hoping Jordan Elliot drops to the early 3rd. He would be a really good 3/4 DE

If hes not there look OL, WR, or a different D-Lineman. How great would it be if Mimms or Pittman was still around in the 3rd?

Just dreaming but my two fantasy on me are either Elliot or Pittman or both. But with a 2nd Its only a dream.

However, would it be at all possible for us to trade a future number one for 2 round 2 picks here both are still available. I would give a future number one for both of them any day.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stay in the trenches. Offense or defense fine with me. Take a RB in fourth round. An all purpose back that can return kicks would be great.

Dougmo

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a DL (davis, elliott, gallimaore, lynch) or OT (jones, cleveland, niang) that slips from the 2nd. Could live with RB if one it's one of the top 5.