Where Do I Differ?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
My biggest reaction is missed opportunities. Its not that I don’t think Ojulari can develop, I just like White’s potential to make an earlier impact. He has a more balanced game and looks to have a higher ceiling. I like legacy players and Ojulari fits. He also seems to be too much like Sanders. How do you develop both when they have to split the opportunities? Doesn’t make sense to me.

To start 3 they picked Williams, a Wilson clone. Hyatt or Tillman would have changed to landscape more. Likewise Spears or Bigsby would have given Murray a solid down 3 option. Washington was the blocking TE who fits. Incredibly Ika was left on the board after both picks. That’s a huge miss. Wilson is an injury prone role player at best. It’s certainly possible history will prove me wrong, but I feel very disappointed.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not crazy about Days 2 at all. Really don't like Williams or Wilson. Both are injury prone, Why pick a player coming off an ACL injury?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My biggest reaction is missed opportunities. Its not that I don’t think Ojulari can develop, I just like White’s potential to make an earlier impact. He has a more balanced game and looks to have a higher ceiling. I like legacy players and Ojulari fits. He also seems to be too much like Sanders. How do you develop both when they have to split the opportunities? Doesn’t make sense to me.

To start 3 they picked Williams, a Wilson clone. Hyatt or Tillman would have changed to landscape more. Likewise Spears or Bigsby would have given Murray a solid down 3 option. Washington was the blocking TE who fits. Incredibly Ika was left on the board after both picks. That’s a huge miss. Wilson is an injury prone role player at best. It’s certainly possible history will prove me wrong, but I feel very disappointed.
I feel the same. This whole draft is going to be evaluated after NEXT years draft. Monti did a great job accumulating draft choices and we will be in the catbird seat next year.

I just wish I knew their plan at center and RB. It is clear now Hopkins will be here until the trade deadline. I anticipate many DNP during the season for him.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Philly traded for Swift from Det.
If we were just going to take flyers with our 4th and 5th round picks on injury prone guys, might as well have made a move for a guy like Swift.