When Is The New Friday Movie Suppose To Come Out?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
searching for "friday" is no help.. Anyone know? BIM?

Its suppose to be the final one and it will have all the cast members in it, including Smokey..

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dude, why does everyone smell like something to you? Its starting to freak me out..

This is how I remember people. You use visual cues, I use aroma

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont think there is another one. Neither imdb.com nor wikipedia provide any information on one.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There will probably never be one.

Chris Tucker and Ice Cube do not see eye to eye about mostly monetary issues about how much Chris should make. Ice Cube wants him to make significantly less than the 20+ mil that he is getting for the latest Rush Hour movie, and Chris is not budging. Cube accuses Chris of forgetting what (Friday) made him famous, and that he should be more loyal.

At least that was the last rumor I heard a year or so ago.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There will probably never be one.

Chris Tucker and Ice Cube do not see eye to eye about mostly monetary issues about how much Chris should make. Ice Cube wants him to make significantly less than the 20+ mil that he is getting for the latest Rush Hour movie, and Chris is not budging. Cube accuses Chris of forgetting what (Friday) made him famous, and that he should be more loyal.

At least that was the last rumor I heard a year or so ago.

thats old news.. Chris Tucker agreed to do it as a send off cuz it will be the last Friday and the vehicle that ultimatly launched his career..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz