What's the promotion this year for Season Tickets?

OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Hopefully it's the media guide. That sucked not having one. Granted the Plummer jersey I got was fun.

I thought I got a KVB one.... nope. Plummer. Great.
Goes swimmingly with my Thomas Jones, Wadsworth, Boston jersey's.

I'm getting a Tillman.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Did you know you can buy a media guide from the team for $7 (no postage necessary)? Yup, you can. :thumbup:

OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cardinal Bob
Did you know you can buy a media guide from the team for $7 (no postage necessary)? Yup, you can. :thumbup:

This is probably a dumb question, but can you still buy last years? The whole in the row will bug me. I'm weird like that.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Don't know. You may try calling the Cardinals P.R. Dept. and ask them if they still have any left. I usually order mine in late July and receive it by early August. I have every one from 1990 to present except for 1995 or 1996. Can't remember.

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
Double 1- I can't believe you brought up the "hole in the row."

I went down to HQ last year, to ask why I didn't get my media guide. They said they quit sending media guides out to season ticket holders, but gave me one for free. I have all of 'em since 88. I'll bet you can still get a copy of last year's if you go down to HQ.

If you can't get one, let me know, and I'll lend mine to you if you're having company over, and want to show off.

OP
OP
SECTION 11

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lex
If you can't get one, let me know, and I'll lend mine to you if you're having company over, and want to show off.

lol

It's quite an impressive display... seven media guides (soon to be nine I guess) right there in a row.... yep, the chicks dig it.

CardAvenger

Screaming At A Wall
Reaction score
I also got a couple of free ones at the facility last year. Lemme check, 11. I'm sure I can find one for you at the house. If not, you can't have mine!!!

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
Oh yes, the chicks are wild for this stuff. Have you SEEN the 02 media guide? No stinkin traditional binder, no, the 02 version is NEW and IMPROVED! It features our offensive linemen in action, and sports a fancy NEW spiral binding, that helps facilitate looking up information on your favorite Cardinal player, no matter if you're up at training camp, or just sitting in your easy chair watching the red birds on the road. It's a MUST HAVE for all true Cardinal fans, and for a limited time only, you will ALSO receive a free grab bag of Jake Plummer gift items!

Don't wait, order yours today!