Whataburger to open first Nashville location in Hermitage Wednesday

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Whataburger to open first Nashville location in Hermitage Wednesday​

Whataburger is opening its first restaurant in Tennessee at 11 a.m. Wednesday at 5055 Old Hickory Blvd. in Hermitage.

The regional fast food restaurant chain will open seven others in Middle Tennessee this year.

"We’re excited to bring our big flavors, fresh ingredients, and original recipes to Nashville," said Jon Barideaux, Whataburger director of operations. "We’re looking forward to growing here and being part of the community.”

Whataburger has announced sponsorship agreements with the Tennessee Titans and the Nashville Sounds.

Team celebration events will take place at the Old Hickory Boulevard location as part of the agreement. Whataburger will provide stadium signage and branding and community outreach programs.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably a bigger deal to me since my father-in-law lives in Knoxville and currently has to drive 4 hours to the nearest Whataburger in Birmingham, AL (nice store - my wife and I have been to that location on one of our cross country drives). I guess many years ago there were some Whataburgers in TN but they closed up shop. My father-in-law is originally from Texas so whenever they travel back home or to AZ he gets his fix, but now he'll have several locations much closer to home.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to live just off Old Hickory.

Of course, since Old Hickory is a loop road, it would be a half-hour drive to the other side of town...

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Probably a bigger deal to me since my father-in-law lives in Knoxville and currently has to drive 4 hours to the nearest Whataburger in Birmingham, AL (nice store - my wife and I have been to that location on one of our cross country drives). I guess many years ago there were some Whataburgers in TN but they closed up shop. My father-in-law is originally from Texas so whenever they travel back home or to AZ he gets his fix, but now he'll have several locations much closer to home.
I've been to the Whataburger in Birmingham. I go through there occasionally on business

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whataburger had to close until Saturday because of the snow storm
Yeah, that never happens here in AZ. :) Open 24/7. Except for Christmas Day, Easter Sunday, and Thanksgiving Day, I believe.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whataburger had to close until Saturday because of the snow storm
I remember the “big” snow we had when I lived there. Maybe 6 inches tops. Totally screwed up early one. People stuck for hours in traffic, wrecks everywhere

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson