What WR career will Anderson end first

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Leading the reciers into LB's and safties, throwing into triple coverage.

Any minor league coach can tell from what they see already this guy is not a professional football player.

So who is on IR first? My $ is on Doucet I just hope he doesnt throw to fitz the rest of the year. Lets save him for a decent QB next year.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
This is just the first game. Lets see if he can get better as thee year progresses.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
It looks like hes completely locked in on Fitz so maybe he'll end his career first and then move to another WR

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just hope he doesnt throw to fitz the rest of the year. Lets save him for a decent QB next year.

You saw what happened to Leinart.

He hung it up there, Fitz got hurt, Leinart got cut.

Fitz still isn't 100%.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Any minor league coach can tell from what they see already this guy is not a professional football player.

So who is on IR first? My $ is on Doucet I just hope he doesnt throw to fitz the rest of the year. Lets save him for a decent QB next year.

I didn't see him lead wide receivers into many big hits other than the one to Doucet. However, in order to complete the pass he had to throw it over the linebacker which meant Doucet had to go up for it. It is part of playing football. Move on.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No Leinart threw a pass that was just fine then a DB took a cheap shot at Larrys Knee, no way does that equate Leinart being at fault for Fitzs' injury. I guess Leinart should have to throw a completion then magically appear to block anyone from trying to then tackle the reciever....geesh. DA looks like crap pretty much what I expected! Still think it was a terrible move to cut Leinart and go with this fool!

Bobcat

Reaction score

What QB in his right mind would want to come here with the Head Coach we now have....??? Over Blown Ego that whiz has really is a turn off.

BOBCAT
:mad::(

Derm

slippery when wet
Reaction score
What QB in his right mind would want to come here with the Head Coach we now have....??? Over Blown Ego that whiz has really is a turn off.

BOBCAT
:mad::(

Wow.
A head coach managing the team and the game while NOT acting like a fool ie: Buddy Ryan (past) or Rex Ryan (present), is an over-blown ego?

Isn't he doing what a HC is supposed to do - like make the tough choices and mold the team to what he wishes it to be? You can certainly disagree with his decisions but I wouldn't call it an over-blown ego.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson