What was your first Suns jersey?

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
^ Same KJ one^ I has since disappeared, now I have barbosa's because he was supposed to be the man last year AND this year /cry

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Charles Barkley...white.

* I wasn't a fan of the Suns but Charles was my favorite player.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
A white Barkley jersey, if I remember correctly. If not, I got a black Elliot Perry jersey (with the black shorts too) for one of my birthdays. It was sweet.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
I don't have one but I've always wanted the old #7 K. Johnson white home jersey from before the Barkley era.

damo

Registered
Reaction score
Purple Michael Finley. Loved that guy, even in Dallas. Until he shunned us for the Sterns.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
white autographed nash jersey. he was selling some autographed items for charity a while back and i picked it up then. have it hanging in a case on my wall

High Stakes

Registered
Reaction score
Kyle Macy.....when i was 6...Suns fan for life....seems like the rest of you jummped on the bandwagin when sir charles came to town...

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what my first was. All that matters was the guy at the Team Shop telling me that I was the only person that they had ever sold a T-sak (Tsakalidis) jersey to.

chickenhead

Reaction score
Kyle Macy.....when i was 6...Suns fan for life....seems like the rest of you jummped on the bandwagin when sir charles came to town...

Nice! My first favorite Sun. I've never owned a Suns jersey, though I've always wanted one from the pre-Barkley era. Nothing against Sir Charles, I just prefer the jerseys.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score

Walter Davis, #6 as a kid. I always choose to wear #4 in youth leagues because Macy was my favorite player. I would like to get a retro Macy jersey someday.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison