What City Are You In?

What City Do You Live In?

• Total voters

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Living in Portland, I was explaining to some friends that quite a bit of Cardinals fans live in St. Louis and Chicago in addition to Phoenix and they didnt buy it, so I'm curious what the ratio looks like on here.
I’m originally from St. Louis but live in North Carolina. I move in my place in Glendale in July

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I've lived all over, was in AZ from 7 yrs old until I left for good in 2006(not counting my 4 years in the Marine Corps)--lived in Memphis, Savannah, Chicago (and Chicago burbs) and now in Ft Myers. Don't think I will ever live in AZ again but still stick by the Cardinals.

Reaction score
*shrug* I'm a viking. I'm mostly happy in shorts and a T-shirt at about 50 degrees. I'm more than happy in freezing weather. Also, those beaches are no good. I mean, you land your long ships there, and the major cities are too far distant. Who wants to raid surf shops?

Lol. I'm shivering at 50°. I've been in Az too long. 39 years this past March.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Lol. I'm shivering at 50°. I've been in Az too long. 39 years this past March.
It's funny how my mindset has changed since my accident. I couldn't wait for the ice and snow to go away, not because I hate it or the cold--quite the opposite--but I'm now paranoid of falling. Not in great shape and never had great balance, which makes it worse. Of course, I was whining when we had our first 60+ degree day lol

CT CARDSFAN

Veteran
Reaction score
Naugatuck, CT. Became a Cardinal fan in 1960, when they moved to St Louis. When you live in Connecticut, 1/2 the households were NY Yankee fans the other 1/2 were Boston Red Sox fans. I was a Yankee fan until they won 5 World Series in a row from 1949 to 1953. Too much winning, no fun, so I picked the St. Louis Cardinals. when the football Cardinals moved from Chicago to St. Louis, I became Cardinal fan. I go to a few games every year. was at the Christmas game this past season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard