Wells injured his ankle

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Even those who labeled him to be injury-prone couldnt have predicted that he would be carted off the field within two hours of first stepping on the practice field

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
According to Sando he left riding in the front seat of the cart. To anyone posting "injury prone", "OSU atheletes" etc, think about what you're saying and consider not posting until you know more information and/or have time to think. I never had a 300+ lb lineman fall on my ankle so I don't know how it feels. Best of luck to Beanie, I hope this is a minor issue.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to Sando he left riding in the front seat of the cart. To anyone posting "injury prone", "OSU atheletes" etc, think about what you're saying and consider not posting until you know more information and/or have time to think. I never had a 300+ lb lineman fall on my ankle so I don't know how it feels. Best of luck to Beanie, I hope this is a minor issue.

:nono:

I reserve the right to rip on a guy for his college of choice, especially "THE Ohio State University." When he gets hurt or makes a mistake - it's because he went there. When he does something great for the Cardinals - it's in spite of the fact he went there.

:D

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

I agree, but I think that it is not a good sign considering his prior history and how quickly it happened. But like you said, hopefully it is just a minor injury. Only time will tell

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
:nono:

I reserve the right to rip on a guy for his college of choice, especially "THE Ohio State University." When he gets hurt or makes a mistake - it's because he went there. When he does something great for the Cardinals - it's in spite of the fact he went there.

:D

I see the smile, but we're talking about an injury here. I don't wish that or find anything humorous about it even if it were a player I didn't like or respect. My brother is a Department Head at OSU, I'm not a Buckeye fan but a I have no reason to disrespect them. Peace bro, but I can't joke about an injury...unless maybe it's something like Plaxico shooting himself. Where did he go to school and does it even matter?

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
He said any type of leg/ankle/foot injury at camp gets the cart, whether it is a minor injury (what I am hoping for) or not. The reason why I hated on this pick so much initially was that I've questioned his durability, hopefully this doesn't become the norm..

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

BIM: athletes (That's the way it is spelled and pronounced..) :D

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
relax. talk about some over reaction, he rolled his ankle for crying out loud.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats what happens when your ankles are that skinny :)

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
From Sando....

back Beanie Wells left the practice field following an ankle injury Saturday. Wells rode in a motorized cart. He was seated in the front passenger seat. He did not appear to be in distress. The fact that he was riding in a cart doesn't necessarily mean he could not walk. Wells likely would have ridden a cart anyway give the sheer distance -- several hundred yards -- between the upper practice fields and the training room.
To say he was "carted off" is a little vague. When I hear that phrase, I picture a player giving the thumbs-up sign as he leaves the field to acknowledge concerned onlookers. That was not the case for Wells. I did not see the injury, but a team official watching practice said he thought Wells went back in for a play after suffering the injury.
General manager Rod Graves said he saw teammates "roll up on" Wells' leg during a pileup. Graves said he thought the injury appeared minor. We'll know more Sunday, but nothing I saw made me think this injury would be as serious as the term "carted off" implies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard