Welcoming a Baby Girl to the Cardinal Family.....

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
7lbs 1oz 20 1/2 inches long. My wife just had her at 8:45am this morning. So much for any sleep. Hahaha

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Congratulations

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your baby girl! Our daughter is 10 weeks old today. The sleep thing will eventually get better. :)

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And your war vs the Pole has begun. good luck sir

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Damnit, now I don't have the newest baby on the board!!!

Oh, and congrats and all!! :)

I have a 4 week old son, if your daughter is in to older men.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations. There is very likely to be a very special relationship between you and your first born, especially as since she is a little girl. I shall never forget mine at three months, born Sept. 10th, as she lay sleeping in her little carrier under our Christmas tree, all decked out in a white dress with green and red holly leaves and berries embroidered around the collar. That was in 1968, and is still fresh in my memory today. May you grow your own special memories of her as I did mine.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! My daughter turns 7 months old next week & she's already starting to crawl all over the place. It's rough in the beginning... it gets easier when they start to smile. When it gets hard to take, put her down in her crib/bassinet where you know she'll be safe for a few minutes & give yourself a break.

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
Congratulations. There is very likely to be a very special relationship between you and your first born, especially as since she is a little girl. I shall never forget mine at three months, born Sept. 10th, as she lay sleeping in her little carrier under our Christmas tree, all decked out in a white dress with green and red holly leaves and berries embroidered around the collar. That was in 1968, and is still fresh in my memory today. May you grow your own special memories of her as I did mine.

This is my third child. My first born is my boy just turn 7 this year. Had him when I was 22.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard