Welcome Yuta Watanabe (Guard)

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
The Suns should now go and re-sign Yuta Tabuse and get Joe Pesce as arena announcer for opening night to introduce them as "the two Yutas."

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guess I didn't see that. So we got a guy who averages 5.5ppg?
Per 36 is a better indicator of output than PPG IMO because of fluctuations in minutes. Not perfect by any means but when you look at it with other stuff it can be a baseline indicator.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The more I watch video of this guy the more I like him. He has a legit chance of being the 5th starter along with Bates-Diop.

For some reason Nets stopped giving him much time after the Durant trade, probably cause Cam was taking most of it.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The more I watch video of this guy the more I like him. He has a legit chance of being the 5th starter along with Bates-Diop.

For some reason Nets stopped giving him much time after the Durant trade, probably cause Cam was taking most of it.

They also got Finney Smith in the Irving trade and he was ahead of Yuta as well.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Having someone your stars like to play with will go much farther than 20 pts per game with this team.
We have the scoring under control. We just added TONS of D tonight and some 3pts.
As Cotton would say hard nosed "dirt workers".

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

That's the deal. He is a poor man's cam Johnson.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
That's the deal. He is a poor man's cam Johnson.
I didn't want to say that and start a firestorm of comments. I was thinking that, too. And the comments from basketball analysts are that he plays decent defense, too! I will wait to appraise him in our system, but it looks like we saved over $100 mil if he plays anywhere near a Cam Johnson.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All these guys are going to have confidence in each other, except maybe Ayton.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92