Week 10 Snap counts, usage trends, and roster thoughts

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. When Jaron Brown is on the field he gets the ball.

I am thinking of all of Juron's catches -- it seems like most, if not all of them have had a high degree of difficulty

the kid has very dependable hands

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on the Oline even missed a snap this year? Can't be many if they have. Seems pretty remarkable regardless of how they've been vilified.

Yes, either larson or fanaika missed 1 snap and cooper took it.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Great job Chopper !!! Keep this stuff coming, because it is a perfect compliment to Mitch's weekly game analysis, and to Jersey's Good, Bad, and Ugly; as well as K-9's Heroes and Goats. Your analysis in the trends and thoughts section is excellent. I love this stuff. Thanks for posting it.

nationsrj

Veteran
Reaction score
Cooper played 1 snap for Fanaika in the San Diego game, 2 snaps for Larsen in the NY Giant game, 1 snap as an extra lineman in Philadelphia game. Other than that, he has played 10 snaps on Special Teams during the Dallas and St Louis games.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man oh man wouldn't it be great if CC could be rested some during games which allows him to be a full on 100% beast when he is playing. Stinson and Martin getting more snaps and being effect is excellent for us.

I hope this doesn't come across wrong but I'm hoping for the time when Rashad's playing time starts to decrease because TJ and Bucannon have earned and taken some snaps from him. Let me say that I'm a Rashad fan and I'm thrilled he is on the team but if his snaps go down it means the youngins are getting better which only helps the team.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Man oh man wouldn't it be great if CC could be rested some during games which allows him to be a full on 100% beast when he is playing. Stinson and Martin getting more snaps and being effect is excellent for us.

Brought this up with Ellington. A first round bye would be huge.

Hell if we can somehow go 3-1 over the next 4 there might be an opportunity to rest some guys for TNF @ St Louis. That way they'd kinda get extra rest for the Seattle game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson