Weeds

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished Season 3. What a great show.

Kevin Nealon's character gets better and better.

"Canckles! Canckles Bitch!"

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if she is in fact really pregnant

i'd wonder the same thing. I mean, was there ANY set up for that? Did we see her appetite go up or her throw up or anything that could have even been construed one way that could possibly go unnoticed and look relatively benign but was really a set-up for pregnancy? If not, and she is pregnant, I gotta be honest that I'm a little disappointed in Kenji and the writing staff on that. That seems like a writer who's written themselves into a corner and had an aha! moment to get themselves out of it. That's too big of a game changer for there not to have been ANY kind of set-up for IMO

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wasn't she kind of sick in the last couple episodes Cheese? I mean migranes or something that could be a sign of her physically not normal. Should be interesting to see where they go with it now.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn't she kind of sick in the last couple episodes Cheese? I mean migranes or something that could be a sign of her physically not normal. Should be interesting to see where they go with it now.

I don't remember. I was trying to think back, but I didn't remember if there was stuff like that... oh, yeah, there was the whole "take peyote" you'll feel better thing. maybe.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished Season 3. What a great show.

Kevin Nealon's character gets better and better.

"Canckles! Canckles Bitch!"

Just started season 3 and finished the first disc.

I adore this show. Their music has to be the best on any show, ever.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The last season was pretty weak IMO. I am so tired of the 1/2 hour episodes too. I need an hour. I wish they would ignore Nancy and her pregnancy next season and just concentrate on Doug and Andy. BTW, Guillermo has caught a really raw deal lately.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
u Turn is in a new coors commercial that's playing during the NFL. Really strange to see him so domesticated.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI seasons 1-3 are on sale at target for only 13.00 a piece. I bought all three today! :D

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weeds is back. Season 5 begins 06/08/09

Season 5 premiere Monday night. Whoo hoo.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I just finished season five, such a good show!

Once again, what a great way to end a season!

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weeds is back

Good opening episode. Nice set up for the rest of the season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nancy's peek into the rear-view mirror was one of the funniest ends to a show I've ever seen.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
simply fast-forwarding 3 years and having her hubby killed off-screen was INCREDIBLY cheap. they put Nancy is a huge pickle at the end of last season and instead of dealing with it, they just pressed the fast-forward, followed by the delete button. lame.

still a funny show though... just thought it took the REALLY easy way out from a story perspective.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
simply fast-forwarding 3 years and having her hubby killed off-screen was INCREDIBLY cheap. they put Nancy is a huge pickle at the end of last season and instead of dealing with it, they just pressed the fast-forward, followed by the delete button. lame.

still a funny show though... just thought it took the REALLY easy way out from a story perspective.

I agree. IMO, the show has been going downhill since season 5. If the rumors are true, this is the last season.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison