Traffic

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Plot Summary

* Genres: Crime, Drama, Thriller
* Tagline: No One Gets Away Clean
* Plot Outline A conservative judge is appointed by the President to spearhead America's escalating war against drugs, only to discover that his teenage daughter is an addict.
* Plot Synopsis: A modern day look at America's war on drugs told through four separate stories that are connected in one way or another. A conservative politician who's just been appointed as the US drug czar learns that his daughter is a drug addict. A trophy wife struggles to save her husband's drug business, while two DEA agents protect a witness with inside knowledge of the spouse's business. In Mexico, a corrupt, yet dedicated cop struggles with his conscience when he learns that his new boss may not be the anti-drug official he made himself out to be.

# Actors: Benicio Del Toro, Jacob Vargas, Andrew Chavez, Michael Saucedo, Tomas Milian
# Directors: Steven Soderbergh

I watched this several years ago, but I just watched it again paying much closer attention to the actual filming of it. It's quite an impressive piece of work. This is a great movie that's just loaded with quality acting.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just rewatched this last night on HD-DVD. What a kick ass film! Great from beginning to end!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soderbergh is overrated. Wayyy overrated. I watched the euro version of this. It was okay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92