Web - Radio feed HELP!

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Unfortunately I had business travel to the Czech Republic. The Ktar feed gets a socket connection issue. Can someone let me know where I might get a Web radio feed for the game today?

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
what i do when i want to hear out of town games is search on google or yahoo for something like, radio feeds washington d.c" or something, there should be some sights that have lots of feeds.

OP
OP
CardNots

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I've got the feed from KTAR. I was using VPN originally and my company must block radio feeds. Shut down the VPN and it works great.

Geezzzz, you would think my company is getting enough blood out of me but this pisses me off. All along I thought it was KTAR.

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
What did you do to be sent to the Czech Republic during the NFL season? Glad you were able to figure out how to get KTAR. :)

OP
OP
CardNots

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What did you do to be sent to the Czech Republic during the NFL season? Glad you were able to figure out how to get KTAR. :)

I responsible for data conversion for ERP/SAP deployments. We have a facility in Olomouc, Czech Republic. I'm here for go live week. Last year it was Frankfurt Germany during football season. Yes, it sucks this time of year.

mikegray

Reaction score
While we're on the topic - anybody have a sopcast channel for today?

Mike

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
They finally posted the links but both channels seem to be offline...

It has happenned before for Cards game. I'm so pissed!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson