We made the playoffs with Lindley

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Unless the Cowboys and Eagles tie, we win. I do not care what we do in the playoffs... this is a huge accomplishment!

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
I was hoping for a couple of safeties so that we would have more of a cushion but a win is a win.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Worst case scenario would be losing on the road to a 6-10 NFC South champion.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This unreal and beautiful considering all the crap that keeps stacking up on our front door and it is getting lit on fire and we are still stomping it out and winning... Arians and Bowles are dynamic together, please stay Bowles because we going to have some unfinished business next season :)

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We're in. Don't know how far we go but we're there. Anything can happen.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Somewhere back in the forum, I am sure there is at least one post from 2012 saying that Lindley would lead us to the playoffs.

It was right.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Color me shocked, but really, we made the playoffs with Stanton since it's his start and after that Lindley didn't blow it.

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Somewhere back in the forum, I am sure there is at least one post from 2012 saying that Lindley would lead us to the playoffs.

It was right.
lol...

someone needs to find it. It would be before he ever touched a football on the field (as a hint)

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Was anyone surprised Lindley came in and not Thomas? Not saying Thomas would have lit the scoreboard up, but even the announcers were saying he was listed at number two. I know Thomas struggled against Denver, but I would like to see him running the ball. Isn't that supposed to be one of his strengths? Whatever happens, I trust Arians will do what's best with the best available. Way to go Cards!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard