We Lost

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Where in Colorado...Denver area?
We started in Denver, went to Buena Vista to sit in hot springs, to Cottonwood lake, and Cottonwood pasd, Great Sand dunes park, Zapata Falls, the to Leadville for a wedding, stayed in an Airbnb tree house in Idaho Springs, and back home.

Just a summary, but it was great.

Apologies if the pictures were too big
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
This is worse than I thought because now we're in a goofball situation only bottom tier teams find themselves in. We should fire the GM but if we do that we're going to eat a TON of salary, that after eating salary the last time for the whole coaching staff last year.

My gut feeling is that no one is going to lose their job because if you fire Keim then to hire a top quality GM which we need in the worst way, the top tier candidates are not going to want to keep our coaching staff more than likely heck I could be wrong but I would be very hesitant to even ask them to.

Folks that's a TON of money in salaries and yeah I know if they get other jobs etc but in the NFL?

Really?

I don't know guys I'm thinking we're stuck with this and that means Keim gets to play around with a TON of cap space in a futile hail mary where we will take every bad Oline candidate possible.

Just my opinion but this sucks.
It may work out, the whole situation is kind of an unknown.

Thank goodness my opinion of the situation is just that, opinion.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
We started in Denver, went to Buena Vista to sit in hot springs, to Cottonwood lake, and Cottonwood pasd, Great Sand dunes park, Zapata Falls, the to Leadville for a wedding, stayed in an Airbnb tree house in Idaho Springs, and back home.

Man the great sand dunes are so weird.

You're just driving along through the country side, nothing out of the ordinary. And then boom. You run into these massive, massive piles of sand. And they are really big. It's surreal.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fun fact on the D:

the Cardinal offense has had 15 drives this season that resulted in points.

on 12 of those drives, the Cardinal defense gave up a score to the other teams offense on the very next possession -- including the last 11 in a row

man that just sucks.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Awesome. I glad you enjoyed your time in Colorado. I live in Colorado so that is why I was asking.

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Awesome. I glad you enjoyed your time in Colorado. I live in Colorado so that is why I was asking.
If I go back (very probable), I will let you know, and we can try and grab a beer.

I had a great time.

Enjoy that weather!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard