We control our destiny!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Kliff & Joseph control our destiny. With that said, Blowseph gets overmatched & outcoached again & we lose 38-10

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if the Goff hand injury is a factor. But the way things have been going, Vince Ferragamo in a walker could probably beat the Cards.

For some reason that reminded me of when QB Jim Everett attacked Jim Rome.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kliff & Joseph control our destiny. With that said, Blowseph gets overmatched & outcoached again & we lose 38-10
Kliff is going to have to do things he doesnt like doing to win.

We have to call the most under center plays we've called all season. Establish some kind of run threat from the rbs and set up those play action passes.

Tampa is loaded struggled just dropping back to throw against them. We are going to have to move the pocket and use lots of misdirection as well.

We are going to have to try some trick plays as well.

The problem is Kyler has never ran well against the Rams. Trent Dilfer said against the Rams Kyler has to start off running in order to slow down the rush.

Last edited:

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Next week is K1 & K2 legacy game. Can you be the 1st Cards team to beat McVay lead Rams & punch your ticket to playoffs as bonus. Not likely but I'm living in the frozen wastelands of Canada after growing up in Africa. Who the hell knows the future?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Next week is K1 & K2 legacy game. Can you be the 1st Cards team to beat McVay lead Rams & punch your ticket to playoffs as bonus. Not likely but I'm living in the frozen wastelands of Canada after growing up in Africa. Who the hell knows the future?

A new place with a mild weather

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Why do peopl keep brining up Kyler here.

Kyler is staying regardless, it's kliff ass on the line

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson