Warriors @ Suns Tuesday game thread 11-30-2021

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you have someone as athletic as Ayton, he should be the small ball 5 with cam or bridges as the 4

They need to be punishing the Warriors with Ayton. Going small is playing EXACTLY into Kerr’s hands.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a downer to lose Booker. I hope it's something that doesn't linger.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hamstrings linger and they are easy to Re-injure. We can’t afford for him to play hurt all season. Sit him until 100%.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Win this game and sit Book for Detroit and hope he’s back for round 2.

A hammy can linger forever if it doesn’t get totally healed. Would be great to steal this one without him but I’d sit him for as long as he needs to get 100.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GP2 plus 9 the best plus minus number for the W's, Looney -10 the worst. Curry was -7. Something has to be wrong with Bjelica his minutes have fallen off and he's not doing much of anything

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a downer to lose Booker. I hope it's something that doesn't linger.

It will be unless they get him the rest is needs. I mean, there wasn’t even a question about him coming back in tonight once he went out. That means he probably pulled it pretty good.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Curry seems too amped. Most of his shots too strong. Needs to settle down.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bridges and Shamet are going to have to hit threes if we’re going to pull this out.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good half, I honestly think we are better than these guys, especially when we are not trying to beat them at their own game.

Booker being out sucks.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Booker out Shamet is going to have to step up his game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curry seems too amped. Most of his shots too strong. Needs to settle down.

Really unusual to see him get blocked that many times, Lakers did it to him a year ago in a game too. Suns are really bothering him. Draymond is going to have to score and Looney make the damn layups

The odd thing is Booker getting hurt is the main reason Payton only played 5 minutes, he was guarding Booker so when Booker went out, kerr took out Payton. Chiozza gets Steph off teh ball but I'd much rather Payton gets more minutes than Chiozza

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really fun first half both teams can really defend and shoot. Phoenix is huge and the Warriors need to run Crowder off that spot all of his 3's are in the exact same spot

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Shamet has been making everyone question why Jones made locking him up such a priority. I hope he gets it sorted or the Suns may look like fools deprioritizing resigning Ayton to lock up Bridges and Shamet.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Really bummed about Booker, but it is what it is. Monty needs to stop trying to play small. Ayton and even McGee are destroying the Warriors. Pound the damn ball inside.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Really unusual to see him get blocked that many times, Lakers did it to him a year ago in a game too. Suns are really bothering him. Draymond is going to have to score and Looney make the damn layups

The odd thing is Booker getting hurt is the main reason Payton only played 5 minutes, he was guarding Booker so when Booker went out, kerr took out Payton. Chiozza gets Steph off teh ball but I'd much rather Payton gets more minutes than Chiozza
Chiozza kills the flow and spacing of the offense. Can’t stand him. Couple that w/ the fact everyone knows he is 100% not going to shoot the ball and get what we saw. He’s okay as a pesky spot defender, but he really doesn’t belong on the court.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shamet has been making everyone question why Jones made locking him up such a priority. I hope he gets it sorted or the Suns may look like fools deprioritizing resigning Ayton to lock up Bridges and Shamet.

Especially when It comes time to resign Cam Johnson and we can’t because Shamet’s deal is clogging some of the cap room that he should be getting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard