Video: Another Tough Challenge on the Road @ Baltimore

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Only 24 hours to kick off. I better go get the beer on ice...

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am so pumped up right now words cant describe it. I haven't seen the team play in person since the last time they played the Raven's and Skins. This is gonna be soo damn great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avondale_Larry

Registered
Reaction score
Jim,

I just wanted to say the videos this year are simply outstanding. The Flash interface is much better than the RealPlayer version in the past. And the quality and quantity this year are exactly what a die-hard fan wants.

I haven't spent much time on other team's web sites, but from what I've seen, your production is the class of the NFL.

Larry

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
Jim,

I just wanted to say the videos this year are simply outstanding. The Flash interface is much better than the RealPlayer version in the past. And the quality and quantity this year are exactly what a die-hard fan wants.

I haven't spent much time on other team's web sites, but from what I've seen, your production is the class of the NFL.

Larry

Larry,

Thanks for the feedback. The hiring of Darren Urban allowed us to get more in depth with the multimedia on the site. Darren cranks out multiple written stories on a daily basis which frees up Kate Brandt to crank out the videos...which is her specialty. Previously, Kate was doing everything so it was hard to get in depth with the info.

Our goal is to make www.azcardinals.com the place to go for Cardinals breaking news and the All Access footage that you can't see anywhere else. Throw in Darren's blog, the podcasts, and other radio shows, you can be sure that you will be updated with the latest news on the Cardinals.

We have received positive feedback with the flash format...it seems to work for everyone.

I have mentioned that the podcasts and radio shows will eventually be downloadable. The site developers are currently working on that. It shouldn't be that much longer...I promise.

Thanks again!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
The azcardinals web site has really really improved. I have started to visit the site on a regular basis while until last year I rarely went to the site.