UofA at University of Houston 9/8

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, 31-0 at the half! Were they supposed to be good this year or was it just going to be an off year due to a new coach?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Wow, 31-0 at the half! Were they supposed to be good this year or was it just going to be an off year due to a new coach?

They were getting overrated based on a really good 4-5 game stretch by Tate last year. Poor talent mixed with poor coaching is a lethal combo.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I expected more from Sumlin, but I guess we do have to give him more than 90 game minutes at the helm to recruit, install, coach, and develop.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I expected more from Sumlin, but I guess we do have to give him more than 90 game minutes at the helm to recruit, install, coach, and develop.

Yeah, how long did he have when he got the job? Rich Rod was fired but can't remember when that was?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Sumlin is a pretty bad in game coach and his high ranked recruiting classes were a product of A&M’s resources. I think we can see that now.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They got stomped into a mud hole. Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen in Tempe tonight.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, how long did he have when he got the job? Rich Rod was fired but can't remember when that was?

Contact with student athletes is strictly limited. He was hired after last season but outside of spring practice couldn't contact the team or work out with them at all.