Unsubstantiated rumor wrapped in innuendo and laced with heresay...

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Like the title.

I think we should resign ourselves to trading down and getting as many NFL quality offensive line-man as we can for the next couple of years.

Maybe after that, assuming that enough of them work out, we could draft, trade, or steal a QB that we could possibly hope to protect.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Like the title.

I think we should resign ourselves to trading down and getting as many NFL quality offensive line-man as we can for the next couple of years.

Maybe after that, assuming that enough of them work out, we could draft, trade, or steal a QB that we could possibly hope to protect.

I'm for a trade down option if available.

We still need real help at QB, G, C, DL, SOLB, SS and still posibly at LT, RB and CB.\

There should be plenty of help to be had in the first 3 Rds. and some therafter maybe.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow something got by the Chiefs's KGB DHS surveillance nexus? Somebody's got some waterboarding to look forward to.

Or with Pioli gone maybe they're just taking the hammer to the Berlin wall type action?

As a reminder this is what the Chiefs facility was like under Pioli and other top heads.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXgsCPFhSgc