UNCENSORED 2024 Draft Thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Sinnott was one of those guys I drafted in round four in mocks. Awful pick (dripping with sarcasm)

These mocks are just for fun, but they are crazy wrong very often.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Sinnott was one of those guys I drafted in round four in mocks. Awful pick (dripping with sarcasm)

These mocks are just for fun, but they are crazy wrong very often.
All it takes is one team to fall in love with a guy or see a perfect scheme fit.. I think the value in mocks is to perceive the value you get with the picks (at least until they play a real NFL game) vs trying to predict reality.

I hope Robinson and Melton are great players and they fill obvious needs, but I’m not jumping for joy beside neither represented great value given the projections.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...except they went with the next lower tier of CBs. No defending it when the CB run happens after the trade down. Stupidity disguising itself as being the "smartest guy in the room." At least Monti had one good night. fudge.
There were two trades immediately before us to take DeJean and McKinstry because they thought we would take them. But Monti was...

It was Melton that I wanted ALL ALONG! FOOLS!

Attachments

• 1000004009.gif
    1000004009.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 2

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Cooper Beebe or Christian Haynes would work at 66.

I like the top ILBs would be value picks as well at 66 or 71.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

we have 4 chances at getting a legit productive third rounder - just need one - anything else is icing - im not sure keim could even screw this up