UNCENSORED 2024 Draft Thread

Cards Crazy

Veteran
Reaction score
at 35, corner looks to be the best value

if the Cards consider Robinson an interior DL, then Newton is probably off the board there

a couple highly rated centers / G -- the Oregon kid and Zach Frazier of WVU still there. Could that be an option?

so many WRs around, I think if they wanted another, they can wait until the 3rd. They need a pure speed guy, so Troy Franklin of Oregon, or Dev Walker of NC in the 3rd would be interesting
Ive seen some mocks with Jerry Rice's son going to us later on talk about ironic and total Karma if that happens especially if he catches the winning Td over the Whiners This board would be insane

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Both are dumb. Equally inane. You cited mocks for Pearsall being overdrafted.

Appealing to the authority of the PFF mock draft simulator is objectively hilarious.
This is literally what I have been saying.

You literally attack everything I say.

So now, I'm just going to be a tremendous cornholio to you every time you talk. Enjoy.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So now, I'm just going to be a tremendous cornholio to you every time you talk. Enjoy.

But you womt because I will just ban your ass

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
is deebo going thru the deandre hopkins thing - like did the whiners try and move him to make him happy - but everyone knew it so no one bit?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Instead you will learn to speak kindly on here to your fellow posters because you have literally zero leeway

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The Pats and Bills are guaranteed to take WR’s at 33/34. We’ll have our pick of corners at 35. True edge and another WR in the third rd.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Were you not inspired with JJ Watts 4.91 at 290?
I wasn’t to be honest. Like everyone that passed on him I didn’t think was a future DPOY prospect. I was wrong on him. But watt was more explosive (see high jump and broad jump) and stronger (34 reps on bench verses 21) than robinson.

Cards Crazy

Veteran
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Looks like we will have our choice personally Newton would be mine after all All the Db"s in the world wont mean squatt if a Qb can sit back there with 4 plus seconds and no pressure to complete passes

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like we will have our choice personally Newton would be mine after all All the Db"s in the world wont mean squatt if a Qb can sit back there with 4 plus seconds and no pressure to complete passes
This draft has really gone our way so far. We are going to get first round talent at #35.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn