UNCENSORED 2024 Draft Thread

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Eh, not the biggest fan of the pick personally, but… Monti and Gannon clearly have more football knowledge than me or anyone else on this message board.

Lots of value at #35 as well. Although I think they could have had Robinson at #35.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Newton was right there. Come on, Monti!
That is what I thought too. But he still wasn't in the best 5 available on ABC and Robinson was.

Like I said, I would have picked Newton but I won't have a fit about it l.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh, not the biggest fan of the pick personally, but… Monti and Gannon clearly have more football knowledge than me or anyone else on this message board.

Lots of value at #35 as well. Although I think they could have had Robinson at #35.

They would have gotten him in the 40s

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
The very definition of cowardly drafting. He's a mid second rounder and a gigantic reach
Hes not a gigantic reach at all. He and Newton are the next 2 DLineman off the board....both were gonna get picked before the end of round 1.

There is no way people can be REALLY pissed at this pick. The kid is going to be a really good player. There are enough CB's left that we will still get one at #35....where both Robinson and Newton would have been gone.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is what I thought too. But he still wasn't in the best 5 available on ABC and Robinson was.

Like I said, I would have picked Newton but I won't have a fit about it l.

This is the opinion you could have shared without the personal attack you absolute ass.

But you just can't not do it and I defend you all the time

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Hes not a gigantic reach at all. He and Newton are the next 2 DLineman off the board....both were gonna get picked before the end of round 1.

There is no way people can be REALLY pissed at this pick. The kid is going to be a really good player. There are enough CB's left that we will still get one at #35....where both Robinson and Newton would have been gone.
Newton literally dropped from top DL to...not taken yet...for a reason.

Newton is round two. He's awful against the run based on what NFL scouts are saying.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn