UNCENSORED 2024 Draft Thread

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
A tradition unlike any other.

Posts only—please don’t harsh the vibe with tweets.

I think the Cards stick and pick at 4 and take a surprise defensive player at 27.
Plausible as nobody agrees on rankings after 20.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This the mod proof thread in which we can vent freely without fear of repercussions??

I'm going with Marvin @4 then JC Latham @27
I know you want to finish the offense but if the major upgrades we made to the defense were two journeyman IDLs and an off-ball linebacker who couldn’t start for the Pats… I dunno.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know you want to finish the offense but if the major upgrades we made to the defense were two journeyman IDLs and an off-ball linebacker who couldn’t start for the Pats… I dunno.
Those are MAJOR upgrades over the personal trainers and plus size T-shirt models.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Rome wasn't built in a day.
But a DT at 35 fits the plan...Newton has been sliding according to bloggers...and Jenkins will be there...

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
player(s) i am hoping the Cards draft because like Steve Keim, I like a good cocktail or two and sideline to sideline off the ball linebackers:

Round 3:

Edgerrin Cooper, TEX AM
Junior Colson, Mich

Round 4:

Jeremiah Trotter, JR, Clem

carry on

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
fate has handed you a great hand - all you have to do is not over play it - save the 3 card monti routine for pick #27 because i don't want the #2 #1 wide receiver i want the #1 #1 wide receiver dammit

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I bet many teams will say that the player they acquired was rated more highly than their draft position on their board and they couldn't believe he was still available.

I also think there will be fewer than 5.5 trades in the first round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn