Unacknowledged (Amazon Prime 2017)

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fascinating documentary that threads together the UFO discoveries since 1947, disclosures by over a dozen or so military and intelligence figures, the nexus with our nuclear development, our development of UFO type technology, and of course the extreme efforts to keep all of this secret.

"In 2017, Unacknowledged, a crowdfunded documentary featuring Greer was released. It was directed by Michael Mazzola and narrated by Giancarlo Esposito. After debuting on iTunes and digital platforms on May 9, 'Unacknowledged' moved to the number 1 documentary spot on those platforms internationally, and number 2 in the U.S"

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I can hear any more about Roswell, New Mexico and aliens.

There are actually television channels that cover this stuff.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get that. I have totally been ignoring all of that over the years, so to watch a concise summary was a bit mind blowing for me.

I'm kind of addicted to watching documentaries, archaeological and science type stuff. When I'm not watching sports, I'm usually watching this.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Absolute Zero

I think next Wednesday, Josh Gates on Expedition Unknown (Discovery Channel) is going to be diving underneath some Egyptian tombs. It starts the new season. I believe it is 2 hours.

If you haven't watched him before, I think you would enjoy it.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Check out The Phenomenon (2020) if you want a really good UFO documentary. It's up on YouTube now.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose