• Reggie White, DE, Kansas State
  • Jojo Ward, WR, Hawaii
  • Shane Leatherbury, WR, Towson
  • Rashad Medaris, WR, Cincinnati
  • Sirgeo Hoffman, RB, Portland State
  • Parker Houston, TE, San Diego State
  • Jermiah Braswell, WR, Youngstown State
  • Bejour Wilson, CB, Liberty

This guy could end up being a steal, solid performer as a three year starter.
https://www.collegian.psu.edu/football/article_88167868-8294-11ea-96b4-ef4e00d21f68.html

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
He's wrong on both counts. WR3's get you 300-400 yards a year. 500 tops.

Kirk (baring injuries) would have had 800+ both years.

And for the last 2 years, with having rookie QB's especially, teams have been doubling Fitz a bunch forcing Rosen and Murray to find Byrd, Cooper, Tolliver, Sherfield etc

The signing on Hopkins not only adds his talent to the mix, but changing the whole picture for the rest of WR's.

Kirk has been picking up CB1 on the outside, now he's getting CB2's. The CB2's and safeties that are doubling Fitz, now he's getting slot CB's only because they can't afford to double him.

Add in the mix of Isabella's over the top speed or Butlers size and this is going to be fun to watch.

I don't think Fitz commands doubling anymore.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
While I don't know who, but every year one or two of the UDFA's make the team. And based upon the CB from the Air Force Academy (Lewis) getting the biggest signing bonus, he might be one of them.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While I don't know who, but every year one or two of the UDFA's make the team. And based upon the CB from the Air Force Academy (Lewis) getting the biggest signing bonus, he might be one of them.
By their very nature, UDFA's come with a lot of unknown baggage. In general, they have less tape or personal intel to give scouts a more accurate read of each guy's suitability and readines for the pros

Instead of predicting a relatively unpredictable future for our UDFA's, we'd be well-advised to let the off-season and preseason play themselves out, first.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
CBS and I rarely agree on anything prospect-wise but this time we do. In an article on each team’s best UDFAs they wrote, “Arizona's cornerback room could use a bit of depth. Patrick Peterson will not be able to play forever. Whittaker played just down the road. He accumulated three interceptions each of the past two years. Air Force cornerback Zane Lewis is another promising talent. He possesses the size that teams covet on the edge.”

I think it's not really logical to think a late pick or UDFA is going to even beat out Chris Jones who has good size, speed, and actually has some good tape from last year.

Realistically, the 5th CB job is the only one available and that's only if the Cardinals keep 5.

With Jalen Thompson on the roster, I dont think they keep 5. 8 total DBs (Peterson, Alford, Murphy, Jones, Baker, Thompson, Thompson, and Banjo).