Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Forth

Matt Millen

Terrible analyst.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I thought the cowboy third stringer was gonna be the next coming of Aikman when the terrible broadcasters started talking about him.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
What truly sucked was the NFL Networks pregame show. I have NEVER seen a more biased approach to reporting...and that's saying a lot as a Cards fan.

I was at a family Christmas party so I might have missed something but from what I saw the entire pregame consisted of: 1) A synopsis of the Cowboys season. 2) An interview/butt kissin session with Jerry Jones. 3) An interview with a Cowboys player (A. Miles). And 3) Every "so called" commentator picking the Cowboys to trounce the Cardinals. I did not hear any pertinent info about the Cardinals mentioned. There was about a minute long segment from some blond chic reporter about the Cards and that was it.

I only catch broadcast from the NFL network on a limited basis but I've heard from many sources that their reporting, analysis, and commenting suck. After tonight I must say that I agree. That was disgraceful.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Forth

Matt Millen

Terrible analyst.

When he sang 'the barber takes a spill' after Marion Barber's slip and fall out of bounds, I bet everyone in the nation cringed.
Listened to ESPN's radio broadcast of the game, and I was actually impressed that Michael Irvin called the game with no detectable bias, although he did say 'John Skeleton' a couple times.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What truly sucked was the NFL Networks pregame show. I have NEVER seen a more biased approach to reporting...and that's saying a lot as a Cards fan.

I was at a family Christmas party so I might have missed something but from what I saw the entire pregame consisted of: 1) A synopsis of the Cowboys season. 2) An interview/butt kissin session with Jerry Jones. 3) An interview with a Cowboys player (A. Miles). And 3) Every "so called" commentator picking the Cowboys to trounce the Cardinals. I did not hear any pertinent info about the Cardinals mentioned. There was about a minute long segment from some blond chic reporter about the Cards and that was it.

I only catch broadcast from the NFL network on a limited basis but I've heard from many sources that their reporting, analysis, and commenting suck. After tonight I must say that I agree. That was disgraceful.

It really was amazing. Made the win that much sweeter though.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Deion got on my nerves before the game, but afterwards he was better. I still don't get the stupid outburts. That crap is tired. Every network has someone doing it now.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Out three TEs are a 6th round pick, a 7th round pick and an undrafted free agent.

This is a position the Cards need to address

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm going to add Tom McCarthy and Chris Wheeler. Yes I know they're the TV broadcast team for the Philadelphia Phillies but they're so bad that they drip into other sports.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard