Tristan + Isolde

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I just picked this up from the library. It's got a 7.1 rating at IMDB. I'm hoping for a better performance from James Franco, after watching his trainwreck that was Annapolis.

Amazon:
Plot Summary

Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Romance
Tagline: Before Romeo & Juliet, there was...
Plot Outline An affair between the second in line to Britain's throne (Franco) and the princess of the feuding Irish (Myles) spells doom for the young lovers.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
James Franco needs to fire his agent

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You won't find much of an improvement from Franco. He needs to move beyond the serious face.

OP
OP
Bada0Bing

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I’m bummed that I had to return this movie before I got a chance to watch it. (Damn you, Lost & Freaks and Geeks) James Franco was pretty awesome in Freaks and Geeks. However, have no worries. I’ll request this immediately and move it to the top of my list at the library.

James Franco needs to fire his agent

I agree with this. He should be doing much more interesting stuff at this point.

OP
OP
Bada0Bing

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I just watched it. The first half was pretty good. They set things up very well and I was ready for an exciting second half. However, it took a turn for the worst instead. It went from romantic/adventurous to just plain cheesy.