Trail Blazers @ Suns Wednesday game thread 3-2-2022

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you think about the Suns being without their starting backcourt reality starts to sink in.

I'm glad the Suns stacked up wins. Maybe it will help payoff now.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give us a ray of sunshine Frank Kaminsky.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't been keeping track of how long players are out with health and safety protocols... the new normal.

Anyone have an in idea?
I believe players who test positive are out from a minimum of 6 days down from 10 days.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe players who test positive are out from a minimum of 6 days down from 10 days.

It sounds about right. I was thinking around 7 days but I had sort of put COVID in my rear view mirror concerning the NBA.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know what is annoying? How much you want to bet it's Booker's lifestyle (as with many other players) that expose them to risk. No offense to Booker but it sure seems like every chance he gets, he is all over town with Kendall. I am actually shocked it took this long to be honest. I swear if this happens in the playoffs I am going to be pissed. This is going to cost us games. Bank on it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know what is annoying? How much you want to bet it's Booker's lifestyle (as with many other players) that expose them to risk. No offense to Booker but it sure seems like every chance he gets, he is all over town with Kendall. I am actually shocked it took this long to be honest. I swear if this happens in the playoffs I am going to be pissed. This is going to cost us games. Bank on it.

A bunch of Suns players attended Cam Johnson's lemonade stand.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Chris Paul got it last year after we won the Denver series. There’s no rhyme or reason to it. I’ve been vaxxed and I got it in January. My buddy just got it last week (Covid). Book doesn’t strike me as a reckless individual just because he’s dating one of the most popular people on earth but damn….this really sucks

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no bright side for Booker and Paul being out but if any two players needed rest it's these two.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul got it last year after we won the Denver series. There’s no rhyme or reason to it. I’ve been vaxxed and I got it in January. My buddy just got it last week (Covid). Book doesn’t strike me as a reckless individual just because he’s dating one of the most popular people on earth but damn….this really sucks
If you have been watching Twitter feeds, Book and Kendall have been everywhere this season. Nobody is saying you can't catch it if your vaxxed. Only making the point that the more and more you are at events, parties, nightclubs etc....the more likely you are to catch it vaxxed or not.

Frankly, I want to see the team isolate more the closer we get to the playoffs. If your lifestyle jeopardizes playoff games? That's not good.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This freaking sucks. We need to win this game.

Somehow the team needs to still find a way to do it.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like @cheesebeef said. We can't catch a freaking break. I don't want to hear boo from other fans about the Suns playing teams with injuries. After what we went through last season and this one? Screw that.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have been watching Twitter feeds, Book and Kendall have been everywhere this season. Nobody is saying you can't catch it if your vaxxed. Only making the point that the more and more you are at events, parties, nightclubs etc....the more likely you are to catch it vaxxed or not.

Frankly, I want to see the team isolate more the closer we get to the playoffs. If your lifestyle jeopardizes playoff games? That's not good.

I don't think it's fair to single out Booker when other players are exposed as well often in community events.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's fair to single out Booker when other players are exposed as well often in community events.
Read my original comment. I said "as with many other players".

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know but why single him out along with a companion?
Huh? Booker plays for our team. This is a Suns forum. He is the topic. That's not singling him out. I also said other players do the same. I have no clue what you are missing. However, since you brought it up. Dating Kendall is a little different than the average girl or have you not seen some of their jet setting?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Don't give me "Huh?" as an answer. This is what you said plus more.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't give me "Huh?" as an answer. This is what you said plus more.
You are not making any sense. It's like you live in opposite world or don't read. Read what I wrote above and before. My answer was not "huh"? That was in response to not understanding what you don't get.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huh? Booker plays for our team. This is a Suns forum. He is the topic. That's not singling him out. I also said other players do the same. I have no clue what you are missing. However, since you brought it up. Dating Kendall is a little different than the average girl or have you not seen some of their jet setting?

And here you continue the matter.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are not making any sense. It's like you live in opposite world or don't read. Read what I wrote above and before. My answer was not "huh"? That was in response to not understanding what you don't get.

I have good reading comprehension.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And here you continue the matter.
Continue what? It's all the same point. What are you going on about?
I have good reading comprehension.
Evidently not because you are cherry picking part of what I said. Saying "as with many other players" is about as clear as one can get. Can you explain to me where the disconnect is? Maybe I can explain it better. I am giving specifics about Booker because Booker is our player. He is the topic. The Suns game tonight is the topic. Why would I talk about other players specifically? That's not what we were talking about.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I do see your point. Technically, correlation doesn’t mean causation in terms of going out vs. getting Covid but I see your point. CP3 talked to the team about being careful around the holidays and then DA and Jae got it.

It’s a tricky thing for sure and I hope it doesn’t effect us in the playoffs. I think we can still win these next 2 without Book but I really don’t see a way we beat the Bucks without Book or CP3.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evidently not because you are cherry picking part of what I said. Saying "as with many other players" is about as clear as one can get. Can you explain to me where the disconnect is? Maybe I can explain it better. I am giving specifics about Booker because Booker is our player. He is the topic. The Suns game tonight is the topic. Why would I talk about other players specifically? That's not what we were talking about.
@Mainstreet....pretty self-explanatory.

I do see your point. Technically, correlation doesn’t mean causation in terms of going out vs. getting Covid but I see your point. CP3 talked to the team about being careful around the holidays and then DA and Jae got it.

It’s a tricky thing for sure and I hope it doesn’t effect us in the playoffs. I think we can still win these next 2 without Book but I really don’t see a way we beat the Bucks without Book or CP3.
Agree. That's all I was trying to say. At least you got it. Evidently, by pointing out Booker's situation I was picking on him or singling him out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave