TRADES

sinsay

Veteran
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This trade can win the suns a ring bring back Bismack at C they have depth and defense.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dario is a free agent. Problem with the ESPN trade machine is it's a year behind as it's still in the 2022-23 season so salaries and years aren't correct.

In addition to that, no chance does OKC take CP3 back and give up Dort and Joe for him. They don't need him. Definitely wouldn't swap Dort for him even if salaries were even.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This trade can win the suns a ring bring back Bismack at C they have depth and defense.

Zero chance the Thunder would even think about this trade.

Also, I cannot imagine a worse fit on this roster than DeRozan. He is a good player but he's in the wrong era, and more importantly, he can only score in mid range and we already have that in spades.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
If we're truly just getting crap offers, it makes more sense to try and build up his value. That said, waiting for Ayton probably prevents any other serious moves.

How they handle the Paul situation and the rest of the roster will be fascinating.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you want to move Ayton because realistically he’s your only real asset at this point I get it

If you want to see Ayton under a new coach and actually commit to developing young talent I get it.

Fans think nobody on the team likes Ayton but it’s the exact opposite they all really like him including Booker.

You don’t trade him just to trade him. There was a rumor a bunch of scraps from Dallas and number 10 no thank you

The guy I’m going to be focused on is Paul.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any team can throw a pile of low value players in trade for Ayton. Unless the Suns can get something worthwhile in return, they might be better off seeing what a new head coach can do with him.

However, there is the possibility he has burned the path left behind him with Booker and/or Durant, although this is only conjecture on my part.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any team can throw a pile of low value players in trade for Ayton. Unless the Suns can get something worthwhile in return, they might be better off seeing what a new head coach can do with him.

However, there is the possibility he has burned the path left behind him with Booker and/or Durant, although this is only conjecture on my part.

I’ve heard the exact opposite Booker really likes him. Players are not fans they know what’s going on in that locker room and who’s who

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard the exact opposite Booker really likes him. Players are not fans they know what’s going on in that locker room and who’s who

I haven't heard anything... only conjecture on my part.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can really like a guy as a person which Ayton is likable, but be fed up with his passive half ass efforts when playing… I’m sure Book, Paul, shoot even Durant is probably like wtf is with this guy it’s beyond pathetic at this point. Effort shouldn’t be something you have to harp on a max player period!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can really like a guy as a person which Ayton is likable, but be fed up with his passive half ass efforts when playing… I’m sure Book, Paul, shoot even Durant is probably like wtf is with this guy it’s beyond pathetic at this point. Effort shouldn’t be something you have to harp on a max player period!

Was Ayton on the court in game 6? Didn’t see much effort from those guys.

This whole team has an effort problem it’s part of the culture now. Devin Booker included

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was Ayton on the court in game 6? Didn’t see much effort from those guys.

This whole team has an effort problem it’s part of the culture now. Devin Booker included

Ayton showed less effort than anyone in game 6. It's really sad how you attempt to prop him up whenever possible. It was humorous for a season or two but now it's deranged. You are in your own reality.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Mikal went from being the 3rd or 4th option on a good team to the 1st or 2nd on a less good team, ANY scorer under those circumstances would get a bump in stats.
Drop him on a team with 2 other stars and guess what? Uh Huh.

I HOPE Coaches and GMs are stupid enough to think they can be the Ayton whisperer and I hope none of them work here.
But unless we get a wild overpay DA is probably staying put.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mikal went from being the 3rd or 4th option on a good team to the 1st or 2nd on a less good team, ANY scorer under those circumstances would get a bump in stats.
Drop him on a team with 2 other stars and guess what? Uh Huh.

I HOPE Coaches and GMs are stupid enough to think they can be the Ayton whisperer and I hope none of them work here.
But unless we get a wild overpay DA is probably staying put.

I disagree about Bridges because we didn’t have two stars when he was here this year. Paul was a shell and Booker missed a ton of games.

I blame the coaches for not changing the system to work with what you have. Just the same ole same ole

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score

I think this has merit. Book and KD were noticeably frustrated with Ayton several times during timeouts, and at one point, Ayton went off by himself at the end of the bench while they were harping on him. Ayton isn't a fierce competitor, and for a team trying to win it all... you can't have guys like that in the locker room.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
people are saying the Lakers have made calls about Trae Young

Lebron to Atl book it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose