Trades.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Im not trashing anybody, if you post nothing but negative comments be prepared for some people to speak out on that. Not everyone wants to read snarky tantrum posts about the same guy day after day after day. If you want people to "contribute" then offer up some intelligent rhetoric, not the same Steve Keim piss party.
You have a choice, if you don’t like reading what some people post, place them on ignore. Or you can debate what they argue. Of you can continue to make personal attacks like jackass.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
You have a choice, if you don’t like reading what some people post, place them on ignore. Or you can debate what they argue. Of you can continue to make personal attacks like jackass.

Personal attacks? Get real. When all you do is whine about another man on a message board it becomes a nuisance. A nuisance to myself and the other posters on this site who are here to partake in some Cardinal talk , not play therapist to the pessimistic ramblings of a select few.

I would be embarrassed to have a fan from another team come onto this site and see all the incessant crying and whining day in and day out. Very effeminate and sad.

I do want to thank you for the info pertaining to the ignore button. I will be using that on you and the rest of the miserables as I do not want to continue wasting bandwidth on this dead horse. Arrivederci.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Personal attacks? Get real. When all you do is whine about another man on a message board it becomes a nuisance. A nuisance to myself and the other posters on this site who are here to partake in some Cardinal talk , not play therapist to the pessimistic ramblings of a select few.

I would be embarrassed to have a fan from another team come onto this site and see all the incessant crying and whining day in and day out. Very effeminate and sad.

I do want to thank you for the info pertaining to the ignore button. I will be using that on you and the rest of the miserables as I do not want to continue wasting bandwidth on this dead horse. Arrivederci.
“Effeminate”. Lol. Okay tough guy misogynist. Adios. He must think the entire east coast is a bunch of women if calling out your team for bad moves is somehow female in nature.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose