Tony Gonzalez

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few TEs I would start over gonzo this week. He could have a big day but I expect lots of pressure and mistakes from MAtt Ryan.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I expect Patrick Peterson to line up on Gonzalez with Jones out and White probably out.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
Atlanta's second string TE is the one who's going to have a field day. Just watch.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see DWash going up against Gonzo and Mathieu sicked on Rodgers.

Atlanta is different from Carolina, SF and Seattle. (1) their QB runs less and (2) with Jackson out, they're less of a threat to pound us (unless they decide to feature Snelling like they did a few years back). Which means we normally won't have to pick our poison between their TE or a big RB.

Also - extra attention should be paid toward defending the screen (Four Falcon offensive linemen rank in the top 10 (out of 72-74 each for OT's and OG's) in screen blocking. Rodgers rates high as a receiver out of the backfield.

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
LOL: Jared Freaking Cook has 149 yards and 2 TD vs this team and has 0 TDs and a combined 160 yards in the subsequent 6 games.

Pencil Gozno in for 11 catches 170 yards and 2TDs.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Watch, and this is a fact...I believe with all their WRs banged up, still they are going to have a huge day. I think Douglas will top 100 yards on us

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Cards might be worst in the league at stopping TE's from receiving. I would start him for sure unless you have Julius Thomas, Gronk, or Jimmy Graham.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think not having Y Bell on your team is a good start in being able to stop the other team's offense.