Tonight Will Be More Fun

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If one of the following two things happen:
1. They stay at #1 and select KM. And then throughout the first round, every time a QB needy team is on the clock, there will be speculation about where JR lands.
2. We trade back and we will watch the rest of the first round, to see who else Arizona gets. Let's say we get #4 and #27 from Oakland.

The worst thing (from an interest point of view) is that Arizona stays at #1 and selects Williams or Bosa. If that happens we have to wait until Friday night for Cardinals relavence in the draft. We'll have all day Friday to see who is available.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
1. They stay at #1 and select KM. And then throughout the first round, every time a QB needy team is on the clock, there will be speculation about where JR lands.
2. We trade back and we will watch the rest of the first round, to see who else Arizona gets. Let's say we get #4 and #27 from Oakland.

The worst thing (from an interest point of view) is that Arizona stays at #1 and selects Williams or Bosa. If that happens we have to wait until Friday night for Cardinals relavence in the draft. We'll have all day Friday to see who is available.
we also have the option of using 33 to trade back into the first round.... Billecek would make that trade.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

We could also draft Q or Bosa and then trade Rosen for a pick that we use to select Murray. Unlikely...I get it but possible.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Driving to work today I was listening to sports talk here in Nashville. They were trying to decide if the Titans giving up a third round pick for Rosen would be worth it. WTF.....

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Driving to work today I was listening to sports talk here in Nashville. They were trying to decide if the Titans giving up a third round pick for Rosen would be worth it. WTF.....

Unfortunately a second or a third is the value market for him

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
He's a pro.... keep him. Boost his value through preseason. Wait for QB Injury.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Teams needy qb passed on rosen last year, then he has been the worst qb in the nfl in his first season

Multiple QB needy teams passed on Mahomes, Rodgers, and Brady for that matter.

Rosen is an interesting situation and I wouldn't be shocked if the Cardinals keep him.

He was one of the top rated QB's in last years draft and would be again this year. His knock was injuries (concussions) and attitude. He has proven this year that those are false.

He was put in the worst situation every for a rookie QB (teams will look past the results based on that).

He is still a very solid QB prospect with 1 year of experience and an extremely low contract (6m for 3 years).

QB is the most important position, GMs and coaches have egos and believe they can develop guys like him, and everyone is posturing at this point.

The Cardinals have a valuable asset. Just think about how desperate we have been for so many years needing a QBOF. Teams know Rosen can win in this league.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Teams needy qb passed on rosen last year, then he has been the worst qb in the nfl in his first season

And its foolish premature shortsighted narrow-minded thinking to judge without considering every factor involved.To each his own .

Reactions: PJ1

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And its foolish premature shortsighted narrow-minded thinking to judge without considering every factor involved.To each his own .
And this happen when u have some kind of feelings interfering with your evaluation process

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
And this happen when u have some kind of feelings interfering with your evaluation process

It also happens when one is blind to any faults and expects to fly in the face of history.Rose colored glasses my friend.....along with Kyler:koolaid: doesn`t make him failproof.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Okay. So the kids' bedtime is 8. Bathtime is 7. As long as the pick is in by then, I'm gonna have a fun night.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Personalities don't drive fan interest nearly so much as winning does. The buzz created locally by drafting Murray would evaporate in three weeks if the team doesn't win.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
If we trade down in to the teens or lower it will piss me off because the thing I am looking forward to most is the Cardinals getting their pick in so I can turn off the TV and I don't want to stay up any later than I have to.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, I don't think I will make our first pick tonight, unfortunately. I have to be away from the house and tv until around 5:30 or 6. I will keep tabs on my phone though.

That might be a blessing, though?:)

Go Cards . Make the correct pick that will bring us back. :cards::shrug::billthecat::band::thewave:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They will get outbid. Imo