Today's headlines from "The Rag"

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
http://www.profootballtalk.com/specialrumormill.htm

The Ravens have signed QB Todd Marinovich.

"Retired" running back Barry Sanders has told friends that he'd consider joining the Cowboys, in order to make the locals forget about Emmitt Smith.

Colts K Mike Vanderjagt admits that he was "liquored up" when he made disparaging comments regarding QB Peyton Manning and coach Tony Dungy.

If the Raiders can't trade CB Charles Woodson, they'll move him to full-time receiver, in the hopes of pairing him with Jerry Porter after Tim Brown and/or Jerry Rice retire.

Vikings WR Randy Moss apologizes belatedly to the traffic officer he knocked down last September -- by giving her the Lexus he was driving that day.

Raiders K Sebastian Janikowski has lost 35 pounds on the Atkins diet, by eating nothing but goat cheese and Polish sausage.

The Green Bay Packers have sold the naming rights for Lambeau Field to the American Fudge Company.

DE Terrell Suggs explains that he ran a slow 40 at his individual workout last week because he had really bad gas.

OP
OP
maddogkf

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
WR moving up in draft

MAKE ROOM FOR URBAN

One name to watch in the draft is that of receiver Jerheme Urban, from Division III Trinity (Texas).

We're hearing that Urban ran a ridiculous 4.08 in the 40-yard dash at a recent workout. On his second try, he clocked in a 4.10.

Word is that Urban's unbelievably fast time in the 40 could get him selected as high as round two in the upcoming draft.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Re: WR moving up in draft

Originally posted by maddogkf
MAKE ROOM FOR URBAN

One name to watch in the draft is that of receiver Jerheme Urban, from Division III Trinity (Texas).

We're hearing that Urban ran a ridiculous 4.08 in the 40-yard dash at a recent workout. On his second try, he clocked in a 4.10.

Word is that Urban's unbelievably fast time in the 40 could get him selected as high as round two in the upcoming draft.

wow a punter running a 4.08 is amazing!

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This just in, David Boston has quit using cocaine. The San Diego Union-Tribune is reporting that his change in lifestyle occurred when the lead eyebrow ring was taken out and he stopped suffering from lead poisoning. "It was an awakening of unprecedented proportions", Boston was quoted as saying. "I woke up and realized I was on the crappy San Diego Chargers. How did this happen?".

Boston later said "Excuse me, I'm late for a business meeting with Nate Newton, Luis Sharpe, Michael Irvin, and Dexter Manley"

April Fools :wave:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn