Today’s Thought - Hopkins

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it outrage. More like perturbed. As fans we have ZERO understanding of what this team's plan is right now. Not that we'd know the book on them by this point, but the moves, or lack there of coupled with a few non-sequiturs is nothing to get the pom-poms out. I for one am pretty irritated.
I hear you, that's also my point too. I just am not going to be too irritated until we see what happens at the draft. I view it is a rebuild, and no I'm not going to debate what constitutes a rebuild. I understand others feel we could have gone another way.

Considering Kylers knee, I'm not too concerned with this season outside of lining things up, finding young talent in the draft, and hopefully a few legit core guys. I want to see them coach guys up and hit in the draft.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hear you, that's also my point too. I just am not going to be too irritated until we see what happens at the draft. I view it is a rebuild, and no I'm not going to debate what constitutes a rebuild. I understand others feel we could have gone another way.

Considering Kylers knee, I'm not too concerned with this season outside of lining things up, finding young talent in the draft, and hopefully a few legit core guys. I want to see them coach guys up and hit in the draft.
Time will tell MB. I will of course talk major crap about this team all offseason but be ready like an abused wife come week 1 to begin taking my beating. I can't quit these losers. :(