Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love Tocchet the player and thought he did the best with what he had as a coach.

But I am finally comfortable with the GM on the team so I'm eager to see who is picked to coach.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love Tocchet the player and thought he did the best with what he had as a coach.

But I am finally comfortable with the GM on the team so I'm eager to see who is picked to coach.

I in about the same place as you.

When the Coyotes put the energy on the ice and played the system, they were successful. But they couldn't seem to sustain that energy level over the course of even a shortened season. Players would take nights off whether it was fatigue or something else. Whatever it was, with the talent level we have, it just can't work without everyone playing hard every night.

I think Tocchet will find another job and maybe we'll get a chance to see what he does with a better roster.

I have no idea what direction Armstrong wants to take this team, but it's going to be tough to build with the crap show Chayka left in his wake. Let's all hope he can work some magic.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It sounds like he will be fine.

He's already got interviews with the Kraken and Rangers lined up.