To those that want Arians gone

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
Funny thought I had. BA was basing his decision on coming back or not on a win/lose to Seattle. If they lost, he would retire, if they won, he would coach again next year. We got our answer. ;)
That crossed my mind to Shaggy, at least for a bit as unlikely as you'd think... He went nuts after the win. Either that was his last game, or he's like "I'm coming back next year "!

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
Listening to his son on the news, Arians needs to go, and should have gone last year. His loyalty to bad coaches costs the Cards multiple wins a year
I'm out of state, what did he say? No news out here.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Funny thought I had. BA was basing his decision on coming back or not on a win/lose to Seattle. If they lost, he would retire, if they won, he would coach again next year. We got our answer. ;)
He took the decision earlier and the players got the win for him
He was very emotional on the sideline, more then during playoff games
He will ritire, my opinion

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Listening to his son on the news, Arians needs to go, and should have gone last year. His loyalty to bad coaches costs the Cards multiple wins a year

Outside of Amos, I'm not so sure about that - just because you get rid of a coach, doesn't mean you improve...Del Rio got rid of his IC last year and his DC this year - and they kept getting worse.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I think it's humorous fans telling anybody what they should do when it comes to their livelihood. Hell, people here in Columbus are still up in arms for Denzel Ward sitting out the Cotton Bowl. They say he owed it to the fans, team, and university to be out there. That's complete bunk. It's a meaningless exhibition that the university makes a lot of money off of. I have no problem with a top pick if they decide to sit out and not risk injury.

Just like it was Ward's choice, it's BA's choice and he's said he's not going to leave the Cards twisting in the wind.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard